Your hotel brochure or e-brochure is an asset to your business. You’ve spent time and money getting the right images, the right wording, the right branding, the right feel for the right clients… and it shows.
Entering your brochure into MIMA 2017 will give you the opportunity to increase your enquiries by achieving valuable recognition as a leading industry brand.
Don’t leave your hard work on the reception desk!
Entry is open to any organisation engaged in the organisation or provision of product or service to the UK meetings and events industry. The organisation does not need to be based in the UK, but should be active in the UK market. The subject of your entry must have been featured in your marketing campaigns between 1st January 2016 to 30th June 2017 and there are 12 categories to choose from.
The criteria required for entry into this category is as follows:
Executive summary – Max: 200 words
- Objective of campaign – Max: 200 words
- Strategy of campaign – Max: 200 words
- Creativity of campaign – Max: 200 words
- Evaluation of Campaign, use of budget, methods of measurement – Max: 200 words
- Evaluation of Campaign, return on investment and/or return on objectives – Max: 200 words
Once registered you will be given access to an online interactive entry system where you can submit the details of your entry in your own time.
Final deadline for entries is 31st August 2017.