Social media is one of the key lines of communication around today but can you track its success?
If you’ve run a social medial campaign that has produced great results for you then make sure you enter it into the award for Best Social Media Campaign for the Meetings Industry Marketing Awards 2018 and it may well give you the opportunity to increase your enquiries by achieving valuable recognition as a leading industry brand.
Entry is open to any organisation engaged in the organisation or provision of product or service to the UK meetings and events industry. The organisation does not need to be based in the UK, but should be active in the UK market. The subject of your entry must have been featured in your marketing campaigns between 1st July 2017 to 30th June 2018 and there are 12 categories to choose from.
The criteria required for entry into this category is as follows:
Executive summary – Max: 200 words
- Objective of campaign – Max: 200 words
- Strategy of campaign – Max: 200 words
- Creativity of campaign – Max: 200 words
- Evaluation of Campaign, use of budget, methods of measurement – Max: 200 words
- Evaluation of Campaign, return on investment and/or return on objectives – Max: 200 words
Once registered you will be given access to an online interactive entry system where you can submit the details of your entry in your own time.
Final deadline for entries is 31st August 2018.